Today learning is moving out of textbooks based on the need. It has become relevant, accessible, self-paced and made to order content. The choice is with the learner. At AASK, we provide both Online Classes and Offline option for classes. These are available for the enrolled. AASK provides them with a professional set up where they can choose the career of their dreams at a pace suited to their capabilities and schedule.
E-Learning platforms enable users to learn anytime and anywhere. AASK ensures that we develop ideal content for learning through the application of the best instructional design principles to ensure the optimum match between the basic requirements of learning as well as learning objectives.
E-learning has gone from being a niche type of teaching for technical subjects to becoming the preferred, expanding and essential. method of teaching. Technology has improved exponentially and has enabled accommodating people’s need and desire to learn on their own time. However, at times, there are parts of courses where the student would feel more comfortable in a physical classroom with more interaction with the teacher. This is also accommodated into the flexible curriculum provided by AASK.
1) ONLINE OR SYNCHRONOUS E-LEARNING IS WHEN THE STUDENTS AND THE INSTRUCTORS INTERACT WITH EACH OTHER IN REAL-TIME, FROM DIFFERENT LOCATIONS.
- Virtual Classroom.
- Audio and Video Conferencing.
- Application Sharing.
- Instant Messaging.
2) OFFLINE OR ASYNCHRONOUS E-LEARNING IS WHEN STUDENTS COMPLETE THE SELF-PACED ONLINE TRAINING. HERE THE STUDENT AND THE INSTRUCTOR ARE NOT ONLINE AT THE SAME TIME.
- Self-paced online courses.
- Discussion forums & groups.
- Message boards.